Tuesday, July 23, 2013

who am I

every book has 'chapter 1'. and this is my chapter 1. ;)



my name is onong, thats what people have been calling me since i am in standard 1. y ?

don't ask me, same here. i don't know either. ;)

btw, my name is Vyliengaleas Valerian Wilfred, wz borned in 10 Dec 1990, in my 20-ies.

well, i wz born in sabah, my dad is in army, so we 1 family got posted to gerik, perak, then i went for college in penang, and now, i am working here, in my college. weeew. so much for a brief intro ai.. :D



well, i'll tell u wat my principle is,

-life is a road, drive slow and easy, enjoy, cuz in the end of the road, it's whether u stop bcuz of an accident(deadmeat), or u stop, bcuz u wanna stopped(die peacefully)- :D



anyways, keep in touch with my blog, du du du du du.. o yah.. i started this blog bcuz i just felt like sharing my life stories with u guys, perhaps i don't have anyone to share with. ;) thanks for reading, keep coming back ya.

p/s i have a new nick name now.. and its, Adam Vee. xD

i'll be bak.... xD -today's story is whats u didn't thought yesterday- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment